Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Lindsey's Maternity Shoot

I couldn't have been more honored when Lindsey asked me to do her maternity photos for her second child Brielle! Some of you may know that I work for an incredible floral company called Heaven Scent Florals ( www.hsflorals.com ) and a handful of years ago we did the flowers for Lindsey and Brandon's wedding. Then they had a little boy, Tyler, who I had the honor of taking his 5 year old pictures. He was my VERY first children's shoot, and he did AWESOME. I feel like I am growing as a photographer, and business woman with this family supporting me the whole way! Thank you from the bottom of my heart! It is an honor to see your family grow and to be the person documenting it : )

Here are a few of the images from Brielle's first shoot : )










2 comments: